Subject: Daily Blurb - July 8, 2011|
Posted by: Guru
-  Fri, Jul 08, 2011, 08:01
Quote of the day
ďThe only bad thing about winning the pennant is that you have to manage the All-Star Game the next year. I'd rather go fishing for three days.Ē -- Whitey Herzog
7/8 - RotoGuru Hall of Fame Day!
Today, I announce and enshrine the Class of 2010-11. Here the list of new inductees:
For more biographical details on these enshrinees (and all past winners), please visit the RotoGuru Hall of Fame.
- John Holt, champion, 2010 RotoGuru Invitational Baseball Challenge
- Dan Girard, champion, 2010 GuruGolf
- Erik Urban, champion, 2010 RotoGuru Invitational Football Challenge
- Terence Wilson, champion, 2010 RotoGuru Football Pickoff
- Rufus Hall, champion, 2011 RotoGuru Market Madness
- Florian Kirstein, champion, 2010-11 RotoGuru Invitational Hoops Challenge
Remarkably, other than Rufus, all of this yearís class are repeat Hall of Famers, most as repeat champions in the same game, although Dan Girard is now a two-sport HOF-er, having won Football Pickoff in 2005. Congratulations to all of these champions!
As we approach the All Star break, Iím heading out on a family vacation in Ohio, so Iíll suspend blurb production for the next week. You all have my permission to goof off as well.
|1||The Beezer |
Sun, Jul 10, 2011, 15:05
Congrats to all the inductees. I'm sure Rufus' acceptance speech was a thing of beauty. :)
Tue, Jul 19, 2011, 16:39
WAY TO GO RUFUS! GOOD BOY!
Post a reply to this message: