||Posted by: Guru
-  Wed, Aug 04, 2010, 11:06|
Quote of the day
"Brett Favre is going to hold a one hour special on ESPN. It will be called 'The Indecision.' " -- Tweet from the LeBatard Show
Iím not sure of the running count, but I know that we still need a few more managers for the RIFC AA league. For those who may be unfamiliar with the RIFC qualifying leagues, here is a quick rundown:
For more information, or to sign up for one of the remaining spots, please post in this thread.
- There are 14 teams in a league. The regular season is 2 games per week (doubleheaders) for 13 weeks, followed by an 8-team playoff.
- The Playoff winner advances to the RIFC in 2011, while the other seven playoff teams are prequalified to advance to a AAA league in 2011.
- In addition to the traditional offensive slots, rosters include IDPs (indiv. defensive players) and also a team defense.
- The draft is held over approximately 2 weeks in late August.
- The league and draft will be hosted at MyFantayLeague.com. There is no cost to participate.
- No prior experience is required, although you must commit to being ďalertĒ during the draft, and involved during the season.
The Turning Stone Resort Championship tees off tomorrow morning. There is a fairly significant turnover in the field vs. last week, so make sure you check your GuruGolf rosters today.