||Posted by: Guru
-  Wed, Oct 17, 2018, 10:38|
NBA data is now available for the 2018-19 season.
As in past seasons, the master file and the SCSV version of the daily recaps will eventually be available only via premium subscription. But for at least the next four weeks, they will be provided for free.
- Daily Fantasy Point Recaps are available for FanDuel, Draftkings, and Yahoo DFS. You can choose to view players sorted by position (default), or in boxscore order. In addition to the standard html output, SCSV (semi-colon delimited values) formatting is available as an option.
- Sortable Stats, with DFS salary data for FanDuel, DraftKings, and Yahoo DFS. Note that I am only capturing salary data for the "Classic" format with the full daily slate of games. I will not be capturing salary data for single-game formats. Note that if you choose the trailing 7, 15, or 30 day periods, preseason games will be included. If you select "full season", preseason games will be excluded. (So if you want to see any data prior to the start of the season, don't select "full season".)
- Game-by-game player histories for the current season. From this page, you can also drill back to prior year histories.
- The NBA master file is also available. For details on the format, see rotoguru1.com/hoop/nba-dhd-2019-notes.txt.