RotoGuru's Football Pickoff Standings - 2011
Scores include games through Super Bowl
Entries are sorted by year-to-date total points.
Your entry's line is printed in red.
"Formula entries" are printed in blue.
* denotes GuruPatron prize eligibility.
See explanation of Formula Entries at the bottom of this page.
Full Season This Week Rank Entry Name Points Wins Pts Wins
Formula Entry definitions:
Vegas Favorites and Vegas Underdogs are based on the published betting lines as of game day.
Consensus Favorites and Consensus Underdogs are based on the actual Football Pickoff picks for each week.
Home Teams and Away Teams are self-explanatory.
Random Dart is a computer generated entry which randomly selects each game's winner using a 50/50 probability for each team.
Smart Dart is a computer generated entry which randomly selects the winner of each game using the consensus percentages. For example, if "team A" is selected by 75% of entrants, then the computer will have a 75% probability of picking "team A", and a 25% probability of picking the opponent.